– its history
After seven years of alchemical development and experimental work - on the lower floor of the Chapel of Neuburg Abbey - Alexander von Bernus founded his alchemical laboratory in 1921, which later came to be the Laboratory SOLUNA.
Around 1927 Alexander von Bernus moved his laboratory - together with his residence - to Stuttgart on the Ameisenberg. When his property was completely destroyed during a bomb attack in 1943, he moved his laboratory to Donaumünster Castle near Donauwörth, which he had already acquired in 1924. There he completed the SOLUNATES.
After the death of Alexander von Bernus in 1965, his spagyric was continued by his widow - Isa von Bernus - until it was relocated in 1983 in a "Bernus room" within the anthroposophical company "Wala".
Under the management of Marino Lazzeroni, the Laboratory SOLUNA at Schloss Donaumünster was rebuilt. In 1988 the SOLUNATE circulations returned to the Laboratory SOLUNA.
In 1988 - in the small Italian mountain village "Averara", the birthplace of Marino Lazzeroni - the Soluna medicinal herb garden was inaugurated. Today it houses a modern building complex in which the harvested medicinal plants are processed to produce the LUNASOL cosmetics.
The increasing demand and constructional requirements made a new building inevitable. Under the management of Karin and Christoph Proeller, it was put into operation in 2014. Now all requirements for the production and distribution of the remedies and cosmetics are met: The Laboratory SOLUNA is prepared for the future!